INDICAID® OTC is a fast, reliable, and affordable consumer COVID-19 Rapid Antigen At-Home Test for use by anyone wanting to know if they may have contracted COVID-19 and/or numerous variants, by living their daily lives.
EUA NUMBER: EUA220152HSA/FSA ELIGIBLE
Expiration Date: April 6th 2024
126 Kits/Case (252 Tests/Case)60008-0407-80 (2-Pack)
HCPCS: K1034 (Covered by Mediare)For In Vitro Diagnostic Use OnlyPersonal Non-prescription Use
INDICAID OTC COVID-19 RAPID ANTIGEN AT-HOME TESTS 2PK Case
4 Steps. 20 Minutes. 0 Discomfort.
INDICAID® OTC COVID-19 Antigen Rapid At-Home Test is an easy way to detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen. It only takes 4 steps and 20 minutes to complete the test. The test is also non-invasive. You won't need to collect a sample from deep in your nasal cavity to get accurate results. Just gently swab inside your nostril by yourself, or with the help of a family member or friend.
Affordable, Safe, & Reliable
INDICAID® OTC COVID-19 Antigen Rapid At-Home Tests are easy to use and non-invasive. The independently-sealed packaging ensures safe and hygienic testing, contains a highly-absorbent swab that is individually sealed to help prevent contamination, and provides accurate results in 20 minutes, so you can view the results of your in-home test quickly and with confidence.
In addition, this same test (our professional INDICAID® Point of Care (PoC) product) is used in leading hospitals, clinics, urgent care clinics, senior centers, and more, so you know your results are accurate.
Convenient for business travelers as well as patients and employees traveling to and from the United States.
Report Your Test Results
Report your test result(s) at MakeMyTestCount.Org – this voluntary and anonymous reporting helps public health teams understand COVID-19 spread in your area and across the country and informs public health decisions. Report Your Test Results Today!
- The INDICAID® OTC COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-coV-2 indirect anterior nasal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Rapid results within 20 minutes
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Effective in Detecting Omicron Variant (B.1.1.529) and specific variants of new coronavirus.*
- Accuracy: Sensitivity 81.7%; Specificity 99.4%; Overall accuracy 93.4%
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers... View/Download Here
- For additional information, view our INDICAID page, downloads area.
Phase Scientific continuously monitors the performance of our test against emerging COVID-19 variants. To date, in-house analytical studies have not identified any variants of concern that have an impact to the performance of INDICAID, including Omicron sub-variants BA.4 and BA.5.
*Detectable variants include Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), Delta (B.1.617.2), Delta Plus (AY.1 and AY.2) and Omicron (B.1.1.529)
View Our Statement.
Contents (Packages Contain)
Each 2-Pack Contains
- 2 Individually wrapped Sterile Nasal Swabs
- 2 Single-use Buffer Solution Vials
- 2 Individually packaged single-use Test Devices (Cartridges)
- 1 Quick Reference Guide
- 1 User instructions